Hello! Welcome to my blog! If you can't tell already, this blog is all about...SEA OTTERS! HOORAY ! A bit about me: Hi readers! Due to privacy reasons, I will not be sharing my real name, however you can just call me B. Most of you will probably have guessed already, but my favourite animal is a Sea Otter. Ever since I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium (in California, USA), I have been OBSESSED with these adorable marine mammals. <3 I really hope that as you read more of this blog, you will begin to like, or even love Sea Otters! Posts: I will try to post regularly every Tuesday! So if you're enjoying this so far, make sure to check every Tuesday for a new post! Thanks for reading! I'll hopefully see you on Tuesday! (When I said see, I mean I hope you read my next blog post!)
Hi and welcome back! Today I have very VERY exciting news!!! I've been thinking about doing this for quite a while. I was actually going to do a whole thing where you guys comment and choose what you wanted it to look like...BUT I thought that might be too hard. SO! After much hard work and creativity... I PRESENT TO YOU... 🎉OUR LOGO!!!🎉 I hope you like this logo! And I'll see you in the next blog! Bye! (Also sorry for how short this post was...)
Hi and welcome back to my blog! Today, I have something a bit weird planned... Quite recently, I watched the new Wicked movie with my family! (If you haven't watched it I would definitely recommend!) Anyways, it got me thinking, "What if we could make Wicked characters...into Sea Otters?" In my defense, I thought of this idea right before going to sleep so...that explains why it's a bit strange! ANWAYS, the first character I've drawn is... DRUM ROLL PLEASE! Elphaba! Who, in Sea Otter form is... Kelpaba! Get it? Because Sea Otters live in kelp forests?? Please comment down below if you think I should continue with these weird recreations of Wicked characters (BTW, I've already drawn a Glinda, so whether you like it or not I'm also going to do Glinda...). Thank you for reading todays blog, I know it's a shorter one but I hope you still enjoyed it! See you next Tuesday!
Comments
Post a Comment